Red Tibetan Singing Bowl 4"
2. Place your crystal outside under the sun or full moon for at least 4 hours.
3. Bathe your crystal in the smoke of a burning Sage smudge stick or other cleansing stick.
4. Lay your crystal on a piece of Selenite or Quartz Crystal for at least 6 hours.
5. Play a singing bowl near your crystal.
How to Set Your Intention:
When you first receive your crystal(s), one of the most important things to do is to set your intention. To activate or program your crystal(s), sit quietly, holding it (or them) in your hands. Breathe in the highest white light and then visualize your intention for the crystal(s). You can also say your intention aloud. The crystals are listening and ready to carry your intention. And your chosen crystal is now ready to use.
Delivery Terms for Soul Sparks
- Product Deliveries are done via Dawn Wing or the Courier Guy and are door to door.
- Dream catchers are delivered via SkyNet, PostNet or Aramex.
- Deliveries are dispatched on weekdays only. Tracking emails/SMS are sent at each step.
- These are estimates and courier dependant. Please call the courier for exact times and delivery queries.
- For time sensitive deliveries please specify required delivery date.
- Local JHB / PTA Areas usually delivered 1-2 working days after dispatch.
- Main Centres usually 2-3 working days after dispatch.
- Regional areas generally 4-5 working days after dispatch.
Delivery Costs Listed below
Note these are estimates and can vary based on weight, quantity and service required. E.g. overnight deliveries will cost more.
|Under 2kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R60|
|2kg to 5kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R70|
|Main Center||Service Level||Cost|
|Under 2kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R70|
|2kg to 5kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R80|
|Under 2kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R105|
|2kg to 5kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R115|
|Under 2kg||Courier Dream Catchers (30cm and under)||R120|
|Over 2kg||Courier Dream Catchers (Over 30cm)||R150|
Returns & Exchanges
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase then unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging (if applicable) and you must have a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to you, notifying you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved your refund will be processed and a credit applied to you. If you have any queries then please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Ship return/exchange to:
Customers are responsible for return shipping to Soul Sparks. We recommend that you purchase a tracking number and insurance. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. Shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Red Tibetan Singing Bowl 4"D (10.5cm) with Wooden Striker. Comes with a free striker and cushion.
Used for meditation and prayer, the singing bowl is often used within Tibetan Buddhism to accompany mudras, prayers, and hymns. When it is rung gentle with its hammer, a vibration can be felt in the brass that is said to help remove negative energy, and find peace within meditation. It is also said to make the singing bowl a powerful tool for aligning the chakras and other similar ritual practice. This positive, cleansing vibration can also sometimes be used for chase off evil spirits, or otherwise cleanse a ritual space before intensive prayer and ritual magick. Decorated with Tibetan script on its outer surface and featuring symbols of religious significance embossed in the bell's inner surface.
Singing bowls are played by the friction of rubbing a wooden, plastic, or leather wrapped mallet around the rim of the bowl to produce overtones and a continuous 'singing' sound. Singing bowls may also be played by striking with a soft mallet to produce a warm bell tone.