Rose Quartz Sacred Geometry Boxed Set
2. Place your crystal outside under the sun or full moon for at least 4 hours.
3. Bathe your crystal in the smoke of a burning Sage smudge stick or other cleansing stick.
4. Lay your crystal on a piece of Selenite or Quartz Crystal for at least 6 hours.
5. Play a singing bowl near your crystal.
How to Set Your Intention:
When you first receive your crystal(s), one of the most important things to do is to set your intention. To activate or program your crystal(s), sit quietly, holding it (or them) in your hands. Breathe in the highest white light and then visualize your intention for the crystal(s). You can also say your intention aloud. The crystals are listening and ready to carry your intention. And your chosen crystal is now ready to use.
Delivery Terms for Soul Sparks
- Deliveries are dispatched on Mondays and Thursdays. Tracking/Update emails are sent at each step.
- Local Areas and Durban delivered 1 working day after dispatch. Main Centres delivered 1-2 working days after dispatch.
- Regional areas delivered 3-4 working days after dispatch.
|Under 2kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R60|
|2kg to 5kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R70|
|Main Center||Service Level||Cost|
|Under 2kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R70|
|2kg to 5kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R80|
|Under 2kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R105|
|2kg to 5kg||Courier Door to Door Delivery - Economy||R115|
|Under 2kg||Courier Dream Catchers (30cm and under)||R120|
|Over 2kg||Courier Dream Catchers (Over 30cm)||R150|
Returns & Exchanges
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase then unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging (if applicable) and you must have a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to you, notifying you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved your refund will be processed and a credit applied to you. If you have any queries then please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Ship return/exchange to:
Customers are responsible for return shipping to Soul Sparks. We recommend that you purchase a tracking number and insurance. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit. Shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Set of 7 Rose Quartz Sacred Geometry crystals encased in a transparent gift box.
These Rose Quartz Sacred Geometry sets are created from the seven known Platonic Solids. Every physical manifestation in the known Universe is built from one of these basic building blocks. Meditating with each of the different shapes can be a powerful experience. The Platonic Solids can be used in grid work, together, or each as a center piece in it's own grid. This 7-piece set is ideal for those who practice or who are interested in crystal healing, Reiki or energy healing. They are designed to facilitate healing, enhance meditation and to expand consciousness on your spiritual journey.
Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love. One of the most important stones for Heart Chakra work, Rose Quartz opens the heart to all types of love — love of self, love of family, love of friends, romantic love. Because it is Quartz, Rose Quartz does have a high energy, but its vibe is also calming and soothing.
As shown in the pictures, the 7 Platonic Solid Geometric Shapes include:
- Cube or Hexahedron (6 square faces - representing Earth), Base/Root Chakra symbol
- Icosahedron (20 triangular faces - representing Water), Sacral Chakra symbol.
- Tetrahedron (4 triangular faces - representing Fire), Solar Plexus Chakra symbol.
- Octahedron (8 triangular faces - representing Air), Heart Chakra symbol.
- Dodecahedron (12 pentagonal faces -representing the Ether/Aether or Universe Element), Throat Chakra symbol.
- Merkaba Star (Tetrahedron - intersection of 2 - 3-sided pyramids - representing Light), 3rd Eye Chakra symbol.
Sphere (Solid circle - No corners, no edges, no beginning, no end - representing Consciousness), Crown Chakra symbol.
Size 9.5" x 2" x 1.5"
Platonic Solids are the basic three-dimensional solid shapes that are the building blocks of our universe. They are named for the ancient Greek philosopher Plato who theorized that the classical elements were made of these regular solids.
Sacred geometry is the idea that certain geometric shapes have a symbolic, sacred or spiritual meaning behind them. These sacred shapes have been used throughout history in the construction of religious buildings, temples, and architecture. Going back to ancient times, certain numbers (and the polygons which corresponded to these numbers – e.g. the number three corresponding to the triangle) were also thought to have a symbolic, almost mystical significance. Healing can be facilitated and meditation enhanced by using pyramid energy, platonic solids, crystals and stones, shells, art, etc. in sacred geometric forms.